Individuals and outside agencies can request GIS data directly from PAgis, but there may be a resource recovery fee for some data and/or products. PAgis does not charge a fee when data is requetsed for a member agency project, non-profit, academic or community service related project.
Use the PAgis Data Dictionary to see a list of available layers you can request from PAgis. The dictionary will give you information about what type of features each layer contains as well as attribute column descriptions and potential values. Once you know what layers you need, fill out the PAgis Data Request Form.
PAgis shares some layers with the State of Arkansas. These layers can be downloaded directly from the State’s on-line GIS data clearinghouse, GeoStor for no fee. Below are direct links to PAgis layers stored on the GeoStor platform:
- 2015 Digital Ortho Photography (Pictometry AccuPlus tiles in GeoTIFF format uncompressed)
- 2015 Digital Ortho Photography (Pictometry AccuPlus tiles in Mr. Sid format 20:1 compression)
- 2012 Digital Ortho Photography (USGS DOQ tiles in Mr. Sid format 20:1 compression)
- 2012 Digital Ortho Photography (County Mosaic in MrSid format 50:1 compression)
- 2009 Digital Ortho Photography (USGS DOQ tiles in GeoTif format)
- Road Centerlines with Addressing (State of AR database structure, via Clip by County)
- Address Points (State of AR database structure, via Clip by County)
- Pulaski Co. Assessor’s Parcels (State of AR database structure, via Clip by County)
- 2010 & 2011 LiDAR .laz files for the majority of Pulaski County
For layers not found in the PAgis data dictionary or on GeoStor, you may wish to contact a PAgis Member Agency. Member agencies provide access to data for which they are the custodian such as wards, zoning, and other agency specific layers.